Egdon Heath Harriers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Rat Run 2014
06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
The Rat Run 2014
"Ratus Ratus" they cry. And they will come. The gathering of noble Real Rats, both ancient and new is determined. The date for your diary is Saturday 19th July 2014. The venue will be Purbeck. Full details soon. T-shirts will be organised so please let me or Mags know if you want to discover your inner rat.

This is a social event, but also a unique challenge. We will cover 15 miles, 5 pubs and a Pimms & Picnic stop in the course of the day.. There is no time limit, but we hope to finish before it gets dark. Camping is optional, but available if you don`t have a lift home. If you are not a veteran rat and are just rat-curious, talk to me or anyone who has joined us in previous years. Without exception, you will hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and everyone wants to do it again.

See you soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: The Rat Run 2014
Please note that the date of the Rat Run has now changed to the following weekend (Saturday 26th July), as unfortunately the campsite we were going to use isn't open on the original date.
04-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Cheers Matt. I visited the campsite today. They remember us from last year (Oh dear) and hope we will run from there again. But they don`t open this year until 26th July. It`s the campsite at the rear of Putlake Adventure Farm, High Street, Langton Matravers, Swanage, BH19 3EU. No need to book. Just turn up and find a nice spot. Should be fun, so the more the merrier.
19-07-2014, 05:38 PM

.zip  RR2014.pages.zip (Size: 211.28 KB / Downloads: 9)
.zip  RR2014.pages.zip (Size: 211.28 KB / Downloads: 9)
(06-05-2014 03:33 PM)Damian Wrote:  "Ratus Ratus" they cry. And they will come. The gathering of noble Real Rats, both ancient and new is determined. The date for your diary is Saturday 19th July 2014. The venue will be Purbeck. Full details soon. T-shirts will be organised so please let me or Mags know if you want to discover your inner rat.

This is a social event, but also a unique challenge. We will cover 15 miles, 5 pubs and a Pimms & Picnic stop in the course of the day.. There is no time limit, but we hope to finish before it gets dark. Camping is optional, but available if you don`t have a lift home. If you are not a veteran rat and are just rat-curious, talk to me or anyone who has joined us in previous years. Without exception, you will hear that everyone enjoyed themselves and everyone wants to do it again.

See you soon.